Friday, June 13, 2008

Indy Bound

Its that time again kids... I'm off to start production on another documentary crime series for A&E. Much to my excitement I have been asked to join the producing staff of "CRIME 360." I will be opening up a new city for the show when I take off for... wait for it... INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA.

The Indy homicide rate is 5 times higher than the national average. It was rated #17 in 2006. Baltimore was rated #2 in the same year - coming in just behind Detroit. But for some reason Baltimore just isn't fond of documentary film crews.

Summer is here, so I guess I'll see some action. I am due to depart for THE CIRCLE CITY at the end of June.

If you want to check it out, the show is currently airing on Thursdays at 10pm. My stories probably won't air until the Winter schedule.

2 comments:

V said...

thats awesome! be safe.

Unknown said...

Sounds like we're gonna need to buy you some bubbles in the very near future.

 

web page counters
Internet Service Provider